Let's celebrate! The following classes had the BEST ATTENDANCE in September:
October's Character Pillar "Being Responsible"
During October, the children take on the concept of "Being Responsible." Taking responsibility is a way to show we are people of character. It means doing our part, controlling our thoughts and actions, and doing our best. When we are acting responsibly we take the blame when it is due and do not claim credit for other people’s work. We accept responsibility for our decisions.
Being responsible means we:
- Think before we act.
- Think about how our actions affect others.
- Think before we speak.
- Are accountable; taking responsibility for the results of what we do and don’t do.
- Fix our mistakes.
- Keep trying. Stick to duties even when they are difficult.
- Are reliable and always do our job.
- Clean up our own messes.
- Show perseverance by demonstrating a commitment to finish what we start.